Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Gift Search Release Date

Hello everyone, and good news!  Book 2 of The Legend of Draconite: Gift Search will be available on Createspace Friday, July 8th, 2016!

I must apologize for how long it's taken to get this book out for purchase.  There was still a lot of stuff I had to fix in it, and even after I ordered a proof copy, there were a few things (even a few inconsistencies, out of all things) to fix.  But now this story should be ready to go, and I'm excited to finally publish it for all to enjoy!

I must say, I really ripped this book apart and put it back together.  There's so much going on in it, I'm just glad it came together as well as it did!  I'd like to thank my critique group for the (indirect) help they gave me, as I learned a lot about writing from getting critique on another story, and my beta reader Taeborg.  All of you have helped make this a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment