Thursday, March 16, 2017

ALMOST THERE

I've finished the 2nd edit of Incarnate Memory and am doing a last digital read-through before formatting the manuscript for publication.  I plan on buying a proof copy before making it publicly available on Createspace. The goal is to publish this book by the end of March.

I made a check-list of what I need to do to get the manuscript put together, and I've completed a couple of things. One of them is the official map (aside from the Libera world map). I'm grateful for how this map turned out, and I'm glad it's not complex as some of my other maps.

I still need to do the back cover art, and I think I have a good concept, I just need to draw it on the computer. It involves mountains. I love mountains.

Pregnancy has been more forgiving for me lately. My morning/all-day sickness has tapered off quite a bit, and I've been exercising more and eating healthier. The warmer weather has been a joy, and we've spent a lot of time in the sun this past week. Hopefully with more energy I'll have more energy to write again, especially in Hammer of Fire, and more energy to draw. It's been exasperating not doing my hobbies as often as I'd like, especially the more physical ones (like archery 😭), but I'll get back into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment