Friday, July 26, 2024

Inking Some More

 In the evenings I watch Walker, Texas Ranger with my husband, and most of the time I need to find a way to stay awake, so I do stuff to keep my hands occupied. Lately I've been getting back into ball-point pen inking, and here's a few pieces. Most are free-form, but Link was drawn in pencil before I inked him!



A fierce brooder. Brooders are unicorn-like equines from The Legacy Incarnate series.


A character I will refrain from naming for the sake of spoiling. Once readers get their hands on the Legacy Incarnate anthology, they may be able to work out who this character is!



Some Legend of Zelda fan art. This is my own interpretation of Link, not from any particular game installment.


I don't do a lot of scenery pieces, and I need to practice them more. However, I'm pretty pleased with how this canyon turned out. This setting appears in Book V of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Truth, that I am currently drafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment