Friday, December 12, 2014

A New Obsession

I was reading some articles on doing book launch parties, and I realized I hadn't done something very important: thank my readers.  I got onto Webs this morning (I still have the domain, but need to upgrade to Premium if I want anyone to look through the site; ergo, Blogger) and sent an email blast to people who have faithfully followed the original Xenithar's Lair, some of them for several years.

For anyone reading the new Xenithar's Lair, thank-you!  From the beginning, my books would have gotten nowhere were it not for fans and interested readers.  I am grateful for my readership, and I am grateful to all the people who have taught and mentored me through my years of writing.  Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

Recently I took a closer look at Amazon Creatspace and decided based on their royalties and quality that I will be moving my books over there.  Eventually you won't find any of the Chronicles of Libera on Lulu.com.  I feel pretty confident moving my work over to Amazon; they have better printing prices and better royalties, and they have a much wider audience than Lulu.

Since rediscovering Createspace, I have been obsessing over a book project other than Incarnate Dream, which I also plan on publishing on Createspace.  I'm really excited, because with the reasonable printing costs, I can buy more copies of my book to sell in person, as well has earn decent royalties from online purchases.

The book?

The newly edited and revised Book 1 of The Legend of Draconite: Sunstone!

More information to come on this exciting re-release!



No comments:

Post a Comment