Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Update

To be honest, I actually hate
Facebook, but I use it anyway
partly for promotion.
Recently I've had a great aversion to social media, so don't be surprised if I don't post much on Facebook or Twitter or wherever else I'm connected.  Probably the most news you'll see of my authoring is if you visit Xenithar's Lair directly.  I apologize in advance if that causes any inconvenience to my readers.

Anywho, I've continued work on Book II of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Dream.  It's exciting to be nearing the end of my revision.  I think there will always be things that need changing or fixing, but for any artist, you have to come to a stopping point if you want yourself and others to stand back and enjoy your creation.

Also, I've come up with an art design for the front cover of LI Book IV.  It's going to be a black and white palette, and will be the first cover to explicitly feature two main characters instead of just Sabra.  Once I have finished it, I plan on sharing it with y'all.

For my readers, is there anything in particular you would like me to post more about?  Sometimes I'm low on post ideas, even though I try to keep the Lair updated.  Do you want to know more about my characters, stories, writing, or do you want any advice or tips on writing?  Let me know in the comments, and thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment