Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Refocus

Boy have I been distracted.  I've managed to work on book projects lately, but I feel like the way I do things isn't very organized.  I do it a day at a time, and haven't seriously scheduled myself when it comes to my writing and art projects.  My life revolves around mostly my little boy, and some around my husband and his crazy school schedule.

Most of my extra time recently has been taken up with editing one of my old projects and working on my trading card game.  However, I've jumped back into writing In Chaos Forged, and my mind has been turning to revising Book 2 of The Legend of Draconite: Gift Search.  Currently I'm writing a whole new prologue for Gift Search, and there will be at least one new chapter before the original chapter 1.  It's amazing the things I notice about the story and characters I need to address that I never noticed seven years ago.

I've been lax on updating my social networks, and I'm making it a goal to update my major ones once a day with something.  I think my Facebook page has been the most neglected of my social sites, but today I updated the art album and posted an update about my TCG.  Probably the hardest one to update regularly is actually Xenithar's Musings.  However, my goal will be to post on here at least once a week.  Readers, feel free to hold me accountable if I'm not living up to these goals.  Spam the comments! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment