Saturday, October 17, 2015

More Libera Battle info

A spell card from the Dark Paths starter
deck.
Work on the TCG Libera Battle continues.  I've really enjoyed creating the fantastic art and cards for this game, and grow more and more excited about getting it printed.

I just wanted to talk a bit more about how I will be publishing Libera Battle.  It will be available on The Game Crafter website.  There will be 2 different starter decks: The Growing Gyre and Dark Paths.

The Growing Gyre deck circles around several heroes and spells associated with more of the "good side" of the spectrum.  It will be the easier of the two decks to use, and should suit beginners.  The Dark Paths starter deck features more villains and characters associated with villains, as well as spells and other cards that make the deck more difficult to use.

Darrin, a Re'sgalan that appears in Book 3
of The Legend of Draconite: E'lsra,
is a character I've never drawn before
this project.  He is part of the Dark
Paths starter deck.
The number and variety of cards in these starter decks constitutes a small percentage of the total amount of cards I will be making.  I plan to eventually publish booster packs on Game Crafter that will include all new cards, and will have a mix of character, spell, item cards, and more.

The starter decks will include a downloadable manual (as Game Crafter wasn't able to actually print the manual) and a game mat, which also turned out pretty awesome but that I won't share at this time.  The game components (dice, dice stickers, and counter chips) must be purchased separately.  This is so a player can buy both decks if they want without purchasing components each time.  It also makes it cheaper for the player to buy the decks.

I upload cards to The Game Crafter as I make them.  Here's the current game page; Libera Battle is not available for purchase, of course, but you can see the number of cards increase as I go.



Books!

While publishing Lithia on Createspace, I lowered the prices of all the books!  Yay! Below are the current prices:


Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment