Saturday, November 21, 2015

Revision Session Fun and more Patreon!

Hello everyone.  I discovered a Chrome extension that allows you to record videos and audio, called Screencastify, and I decided to share some revision fun with my readers.





I hope to do more recorded revision sessions in the future, and I hope you'll enjoy my wacky commentary and radical revision skills...heh.

Also, I mentioned getting on with Patreon to help fund some of my work.  I decided to narrow down my Patreon platform and use it to help fund the Libera Battle trading card game project.   You can take a look here at more information.  You can donate a small dollar amount per month, and if we can get enough interest in the project and reach specific milestones, I will make Libera publicly available on The Game Crafter.  When you become a patron, you will have access to Patreon-exclusive posts I plan on making, including progress art for the cards that I haven't shown on Xenithar's Musings or Libera Battle - Official Website.  You'll also have access to a gallery of all the completed cards thus far, and the gallery will grow as I complete cards.

When I got on Patreon, I first thought about getting funding to do book giveaways and give out other goodies like art, but I may save that for a future time.  Libera Battle has a definite, final goal, but will also be ongoing as I create booster packs and future decks.

Have a wonderful evening and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment