Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Keyboard Jammin'

Ever since I set goals to revise and/or write at least 500 words a day (excepting Sundays), doing so has now become a wonderful habit that I look forward to every day.  Setting goals and scheduling things has certainly helped me to set a certain lifestyle, and even though I'm still improving my habits and lifestyle, so far working on them has been fulfilling.

I've been more interested in doing videos lately, especially since I rediscovered Windows Movie Maker (you can get it in the Windows Essentials 2012 pack thing if you have PC).  I want to do some book trailers, and I would eventually like to do a regular video series of some sort.  I plan on doing more revision and writing videos, as I love to share my craft-in-progress with y'all.

Readers, what would you like to see me talk about?  Would you like to do a question and answer session on video?  If you have suggestions or questions, please leave me a comment!  I love to hear from my readers.

With steady writing and revision habits, work on In Chaos Forged and Gift Search have been very regular, and I am chipping through both manuscripts.  It's been so cool to revisit the Legend of Draconite and really expand my original vision with the series.  It will be an amazing day when I publish Book 5.

I've been putting off revision on Book III of the Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Memory because of work on both of the before-mentioned projects.  Even so, I go back and look at the LI manuscripts often and read through parts of them to remain familiar with the story and characters.

Life is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment