Monday, December 28, 2015

Near End of Year

So the Christmas season has been way crazy, with celebrations and preparing to move, so I apologize for the lack of updates.

I've recently downloaded Scrivener and have been working on In Chaos Forged in it, and I have to say, it's been pretty fun.  Scrivener allows you to access your manuscript, notes, references, etc. all in one program.    It's a lot more convenient than having to open multiple windows in a regular word processor, and having to jump to different windows to access notes.  With a complex story like ICF, it's vital that I have access to such notes, preferably without the frustration of having to locate the right window.

I'm doing a trial run in it right now, but I may end up purchasing the program, something I don't normally do.  I've been spoiled by opensource software.

I also did some videos of me working on Libera Battle card art.  Please enjoy!







Everyone have a great New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment