Saturday, April 15, 2017

Incarnate Memory Release Date - April 17, 2017

After months of revision and editing, Book III of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Memory is ready for release! Get ready for the adventure on Monday, April 17. I will first release it on the Createspace store, and within the next few days thereafter it will be available on Amazon. It will be $13.99.  The ebook will be available on Lulu.com for free Monday through Wednesday, 4/17-4/19.

Finishing up this project has been a huge relief for me. Though I enjoy the revision process, it can be mentally and emotionally tolling, and with my energy already low during my pregnancy, it's been the only thing I could truly focus my remaining creative energies on without fraying my nerves. Now that it's finally ready for print, I can move on to other projects, particularly Hammer of Fire.


I recently read through what I had so far of In Chaos Forged so I could remember what I had going on for the story. I have so much to fix up, but I'll be drafting the manuscript before revision and editing. I lost some story notes from transferring my Scrivener file from my netbook to our desktop, but hopefully I'll be able to find them. I've been loving Scrivener for its capability to organize the manuscript, notes, etc. into one file that I can access quickly.

I'm hoping that after the pregnancy, I'll have enough energy to write ICF and put together an omnibus for Books I-III of Legacy Incarnate. I want to do a giveaway for this omnibus, along with other promotional stuff.

If you have family or friends who love high fantasy, please tell them about this series and this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment