Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Free ebook, last day

I'm sorry for the delay in posting links to the newly published Incarnate Memory; I didn't remember to release the books until the night of the 17th. I was out of town and things were a little crazy and I totally spaced it.  However, the ebook version will be free all the rest of today on Lulu, so please take advantage of that. Incarnate Memory is also available on Createspace and Amazon.






For the hard copy, I encourage my readers to buy directly from Createspace rather than Amazon, as it helps me royalty-wise. They're the same price on both sites. After today, the ebook version will be $4.99 on Lulu.

Meanwhile, I've jumped back into writing In Chaos Forged, and I can tell how much my writing style has developed since I put the project aside. I'm both daunted and excited to continue writing this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment