Monday, May 22, 2017

Hiatuseses

With the baby on the way I haven't had much energy or creativity, so apologize for the long break between the last post and this one. There's only a few weeks to go, so this may be my last post for another long while.

I've done some writing and reading over manuscript material. I thought I knew what my priorities were with projects, but I've found myself a bit at a loss on which one I've really wanted to work on. It's something I need to think about. What would be really wonderful is if I had enough mental energy to work on more than one project like I did before the pregnancy, and even for a while before that. Bbbbbbbbbbb.........

Here's some art, a concept of the castle Vartun from the Chronicles of Libera series. Done in Krita.


No comments:

Post a Comment