Friday, May 15, 2015

Getting Dream Ready

Lately I have been preparing Books I & II of The Legacy Incarnate for publication on Amazon Createspace.  The only thing I need to do before publishing them is to get proof copies to make sure they turn out okay printed, as I've checked and rechecked the manuscripts on the computer.

Since Book I is moving over to Amazon, it's no longer available for purchase on Lulu.  I plan on migrating all my books over to Createspace; right now only Lithia and Founders are available on Lulu.



One of the villains from HOF.
Now that Book II is in the publication process, I have jumped back into the Hammer of Fire Trilogy, the first volume, In Chaos Forged.  This story has been a challenge for me to write so far, but I'm trying to relax and enjoy it as it goes along, and not to rush it.  The main character, Jivasi, has just gained a new animal companion, but it's not any normal animal we on earth know.  Our young protagonist was hesitant about the creature at first, but took the helpless thing under his wing.


I've also started a side project that has been fun and challenging to create - a trading card game!  The game is based off of Chronicles of Libera characters battling each other.  Kind of like Super Smash Bros. with a mix of elements similar to Yu-gi-oh! and Heroscape.  I'm excited to create and print actual cards, as right now I've created card templates and a playing mat for the game.  I've also typed up rules and explanations for the game.  I'm excited for how it will turn out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment