Saturday, May 30, 2015

Journey and Free fantasy eBooks

Book I of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Journey is available on Createspace, and soon on Amazon!  I'm still prepping Book II, and I'm figuring out the eBook situation for them all, since they're currently not on Lulu.

However, I've been thinking about using Lulu instead of KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) to publish my eBooks.  KDP doesn't provide free ISBNs like Lulu does, and I'm cheap and don't have the finances to buy my own ISBNs.  I'm just hoping it won't be too big an inconvenience for readers to go between two different sites for different versions of the same book.

I'll soon announce the release date of Incarnate Dream.  In the meantime, I'm planning on giving away free eBooks of Sunstone, Incarnate Journey, and Incarnate Dream.  Keep an eye out on how to qualify for free books!  Unfortunately I won't be giving away hard copies like I did with Sunstone, but that doesn't mean I'll never do it again.

Please tell your family and friends that there will be free ebooks of clean, epic fantasy available soon!  In the meantime, please check out the Createspace store for a look at Incarnate Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment