Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Incarnate Journey is EBooked

Now available in both paperback and ebook!
I'm happy to announce that an eBook version of Book I of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Journey is available on Lulu.com!

I decided to go with Lulu for my ebooks.  You can make both ePub and PDF ebooks on their site.  I tried to make it into an ePub book, but I don't think my word processor and their conversion software agree with each other, so I settled with a PDF, which is only available on Lulu.com.  Like the paperback version it's 6''x9'', although most if not all e-readers allow a reader to customize the look of the manuscript.

Does it bother me that the ebook is not more widely distributed?  Not really.  I'm happy having the hard copy on Amazon and an ebook available, even if it's on another site.  In either case, please take a look and enjoy.

Incarnate Journey is going at $3.99 on Lulu.  Please consider buying and downloading yourself a copy, or if you wish, wait for the giveaway this month!  (More details on that to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment