Saturday, June 6, 2015

Incarnate Dream Release Date

My readers have probably been waiting a while to hear this: the release date of Book II of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Dream!

I think I mentioned on an earlier post that I was going to release it towards the end of June (correct me if I'm wrong).  However, the release date as both a paperback on Amazon and Createspace and an eBook on Lulu will be Friday, July 3, 2015.  Just in time for Independence Day :)

Next Monday, June 8th, the eBook giveaway for Incarnate Journey, Sunstone, and Incarnate Dream will begin!  I will open the rules for the giveaway on June 8th as a separate page on Xenithar's Lair, and it will be available through the top navigation bar.  This month's contest will be a scavenger hunt with varying levels of difficulty!  I'm excited to see the entries that come in!

Please keep an eye out on Xenithar's Musings for the beginning of the giveaway and other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment